create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yea!!! My FREE canvas arrived!


I recently received my free canvas from Canvas People... and I LoVe it!! It was {beautifully} done!! It comes with a hanger for the back...but I just used a staple gun and stapled ribbon to hang mine. So FuN! If you haven't ordered yours yet...head on over and make one yourself!!! You won't be disappointed!! And...with Valentines Day around the corner...this might make a GrEaT gift!! Go check it out!


.

10 comments:

  1. thanks for the info on this. I am ordering one today of my mom's 9 grandkids from Christmas! what a great mother's day gift this is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am so in love with your site! :) You are amazing! :) I was wondering something about the canvas- does it have the special coating on it so that it doesn't get as gross with dust? Some companies charge a little extra for the coating, but I didn't see the option to add it. Does it come with it automatically?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacie,

    Thanks for sharing this FREE canvas website! What a great idea. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenna Marie!

    Yes...they spray your canvas with a protective coating that helps to protect from moisture, fingerprints etc. All I had to pay for was shipping! Its looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine too! It is adorable. Thanks so much for letting us in on this freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad someone has tried this because I have been wanting to. I am so excited

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size is your canvas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love doing these but I go through EternalColor.com, fabulous quality adn better prices

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!