create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's a {CrEaTiVe} CHRISTMAS!! Link-up PARTY!!!

Welcome to...
This is a chance for YOU to link-up Any or ALL of your FABULOUS Christmas Crafts, Projects, DecorRecipes, Gift Ideas...OK...pretty much ANYTHING you want... that has to do with Christmas!!  I'm excited to see ALL of YOUR FuN ideas!!!


HaPpY HoLidays!!
Grab a button if you'd like! :)

Photobucket












Photobucket




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Stacie! For some reason I can't get your button to work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome :) Thanks for linkin' up! Hmmm...Is is working now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joining your fun party today! thanks! Looking forward to all the great ideas I will find here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacie, I'm joining the party! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a giveaway on my blog! it is my first and it is a gift card.

    Please come enter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! The button seems to working now. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!