create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, December 31, 2010

Photography Friday!!

Photobucket


Camilla from CioCo here! Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas and have fun plans for the New Year! We will be spending it rather quietly this year because getting up and traveling around in my ninth month of pregnancy sounds....FUN. So we'll jut skip that. :)

Last week I posted about the photography challenge being from the word 'New' in honor of the new year. This challenge will go over this week and possibly into the next. I may be a little sporadic this month because of the baby being due in the next few weeks but keep checking back. Here is my take on 'New':

Photobucket
I had the wonderful opportunity to spend some time with this little guy and his mom. He was a little under two weeks and just completely new to the world. I loved seeing how he interacted with his mom; the expressions in his face were priceless. Maybe its because I have Baby on the mind, but new babies embody this 'New' for me. New opportunity, new life, new wonder. What is 'New' to you??

The link will be up this week and possibly into the next, so go take those pictures! If you don't have photoshop, piknic.com is a great site! Happy Shooting!



1 comment:

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!