create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Sunday, February 14, 2010

{SuPer CuTe} 2x4 Blocks!




I came across this AdOraBle find @ Curly Q Crafts...where Brooke made these SuPer CuTe picture holders out of 2x4's!! I just LoVe crafts with 2x4's! How simple...and so stinkin' CuTe!
Brooke also sells the vinyl...if you would like to make these!
Thank you Brooke... for sharing this FuN idea!


4 comments:

  1. what a cute cute idea! I love the v-day one. LOVE YOUR FUN MUSIC! MY 4 yr. old daughter is in my room now, and wiggiling to this music... AH' YA' YA' COCOA JUMBO... HA! p.s. i would love if you came n followed my new craft blog.. craftomaniac.blogspot.com Have a great V-DAY TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this cute idea! My hubs does wood flooring for a living and he's got wood blocks coming out of his ears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love ideas with blocks. I have a one year old and would like to still have a cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Posting my craft!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!