create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Saturday, February 20, 2010

{Personalized} Initials Board!

Yesterday...I had so much fun bloggin' over @ brown paper packages. Kierste is such a sweet girl... and always has FaBuLouS ideas! I absolutely LoVed her burlap tic-tac-toe board she shared on here! What a great idea for a Christmas or Birthday gift!

Thanks again Kierste...i had a blast!!


Here is the project I shared on her blog:

Personalized Initials Board


First...I printed the letters on card stock {to the size that would fit on my scap 1x10}...and cut them out with a exact-o knife....



then painted the board...


then stenciled the letters on...
And...if you like the old "warn" look...you could sand the edges...and the top.
Then...I wrapped it with a piece of tulle!


And...there ya have it!!

Sooo SiMpLe and CuTe!!



With the wedding season upon us...wouldn't these make a FuN {inexpensive} gift??!!


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Really, really cute! Luke really likes this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. after viewing your blog and LOVING the boards, I made my own! Check them out and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you get a circut and "sure cuts alot" program you don't have to cut letter out with an exact-o knife any more. I used to do that and it would take me hours! The circut does the work for you and "sure cuts a lot" is a program that you download onto your computer that works with the circut so you can cut any font on your computer and it is sooooooooooo much easier!!! Just a tip for you. Your crafts are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!