create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CrEaTiVe Reader Show & Tell!

Here are some SuPer CuTe Valentines Day decor ideas... that reader Jen Higbee made to decorate her home! How CreAtiVe and CuTe!! I am really LoVing her fabric heart banner!! {Hmmm...that might even be Stinkin' CuTe in a little girls room!}
Thanks Jen... for sharing your FaBuLouS projects with us!!

Window Heart Banner
Felt Heart Bouquet



11 comments:

  1. Love the felt hearts! Is there still time for me to make them??? Um....maybe...if I hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the felt hearts bouquet, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so into felt right now (wow i never thought those words would come out of my mouth ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Maybe I will do some Valentine's crafts with the kiddos while we are snowed in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the felt heart bouquet. I would love to know what she used for the stems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just spending the evening blog hopping and happened to run across your blog. You have such great ideas...Love the stitching on the hearts in the vase! I signed up to be one of your followers....

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!