create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, February 1, 2010

Chocolate Dipped {Heart} Treats!





OOOhhhh.....YUM! I found this idea at no fuss Fabulous...and just had to give it a try. They were super EAsY, and a ton of FuN to make. We actually made these for my daughters class for her birthday treat! I think they were a hit! I used dollar store sandwich bags to go around them... and tied with raffia. {very inexpensive} For more info. on how you can make your own...go HERE!
HaVe FuN!!

8 comments:

  1. THose look D-liciousss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!! and cute! i might have to copy this for my kiddos! thanks for sharing! i am hosting my very first giveaway! come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, and I think it would be really yummy with a little more chocolate and maybe some peanut butter, like scotcharoos! I love your blog, I've been reading it for a long time. Come visit mine sometime, honeybearlane.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy...looks tasty. Feel free to visit at http://appleseed-gifts.blogspot.com. I'm hosting an Appleseed Jewelry giveaway...click Featured Item for details.

    Ginger
    Appleseed Gifts
    appleseedgifts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so yummy! Thanks for tempting me with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Cute, I am so making some to carry to work, I work with nothing but men and they are like little buys when it comes to me bringing them treats. Enjoyed my visit with you, if you are evern in my neighborhood stop in say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummo! Those look great! My kids would love these!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!