create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, February 15, 2010

{BeAuTiFuL} Spring Wreath idea!


Isn't this wreath BeAuTiFuL??!! Taylor @ Mary Janes and Galoshes made this awesome wreath out of brown paper lunch bags!! Who would have thought??! I absolutely LoVe the colors!! Wouldn't these make perfect decorations for a spring or summer wedding?!! For more info...and a complete how-to...go HERE!!
Taylor...thanks for sharing this FaBuLouS idea!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so doing this! Really, who would have thought.....Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome! Grabbing a feature button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi stacie!
    first of all wow very nice!
    and a great idea to make, I also like the colours, it's very me hihi
    have a nice day!

    Michelle from holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey stacie!

    of COURSE you can use my pics...you were my inspiration! ;) {sweet of you to ask!}

    can't wait to see whatcha come up with next!

    :)kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love this wreath and it's such a nice thing to start seeing spring ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!