create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, February 4, 2010

Car Seat Tent! {love it!}






I absolutely LoVe this! Sammy from Scraps N' Strings made this super CuTe Car Seat Tent! Ooh...how this would have come in HaNdY when I had my little ones! No more {dragging blankets}! :)


Wouldn't this make a great baby gift??!!

If you would like more info on how you can make one yourself...go HERE !

Sammy...thanks so much for sharing this FuN idea!!

Here is another Car Seat Tent made by Misty @ Little Monkeys! Sooo Stinkin' CuTe!




Misty...thank you also for sharing your SweeT project!!

2 comments:

  1. I made one of these a few weeks ago for my baby that is due in a few days. Mine is similar but has fabric ties. Check it out! http://misty-littlemonkeys.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one of these for my youngest and I loved it! It was so much easier than putting a blanket over her. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!