create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spotlight: {Madison Reece Designs}



Look what was in my mailbox!!!....


Madison Reece Button


Melissa from Madison Reece Designs sent me this beautiful handmade necklace for my daughter {just because}! I am speechless!! How sweet is she?!! When I opened the package...I was blown away by how beautiful it was! Melissa is so talented...and did an amazing job...and I thank her!



Melissa wanted to spread the JoY to all of my readers also...by offering you 20% off your purchase...just by mentioning my blog {the CrEaTiVe CraTe} at checkout! How AweSoMe is that??!! Here are a few of the other necklaces that she makes:



Sooo.... go visit her shop HERE and her blog HERE!! You will be blown away by her BEAUTIFUL designs!! And... with Mother's Day around the corner...these might make the PERFECT GIFT!!!

Melissa...thanks so much for sharing your beautiful talent with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!