create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Have YoU made these yet???

"Play Dough" Lollipop Cookies
Awhile back...I saw this FuN idea at The Idea Room...and thought I would give it a try. I am not the greatest of cooks...sooo I was a little worried these wouldn't turn out. But...they ended up being a whole-lotta easier than I thought! They were a HUGE hit in my family...and my kiddos had a BLAST helping... especially by rolling the dough into "snakes & snails".
One thing we added to ours... is that we sprinkled colored sugar to the tops of the dough before baking. {What can I say...we LoVe SuGaR!}
For a complete recipe & instructions...go HERE!






Sooo.... give it a try...
and make it a {Lollipop Cookie} night!!
Amy...thanks for sharing this FuN idea!
HaVe FuN!

2 comments:

  1. We made these a while back and they are FANTASTIC! I had forgot about them until 2 weeks ago while visiting my parents and my kids were raving about the playdough cookies and how good they are. Guess we'll have to make them again :0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some of these in red and green 2 Christmases ago for a preschool party and they were super easy to make and everyone, kids and adults alike raved. Now seeing yours I need to go make some more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!