create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{Jellybeans} Sign!

Here is just a FuN Easter...Spring-y decoration idea that I made with a scrap 1x10x 2' piece of pine...and a little paint. I made this the same way I made this. SuPer EaSy!!


Then I strung some jellybeans on some clear thread...with a needle. {I punctured the hard shell with my teeth first...then it was easier to push the needle through.} My 7 year old daughter had a blast stringing them on. We also made a bracelet this same way! Sooo FuN!


HapPy CraFting!

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What did you make your stencil out of? is it just paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie, this is adorable! You are seriously the wood craft queen. I want to be like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! You are moving me one step closer to getting a cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, love it, love it! And your going to start selling these when? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are tooo kind :) Thanks so much for your kind words. :) I used cardstock to print my letters on. Beckie...I ask myself that same question :). Maybe as soon as I get the selling online...and tax thing figured out. :) Anyone have any good tips??

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! I will have to feature this on my blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacie, did you paint the board brown or stain?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute and it looks so yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the jellybean sign and yummy bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you are a genius! I have been wondering what words rather than spring, Easter, etc. on a banner for Easter. and BAM! You're geniosity busts out jellybeans. Too cute
    Came over by way out Be Different Act Normal and glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!! I am definately making this for next year! Thanks for sharing...

    Oh, and I am filing this at thecraftersfilebox.com. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!