create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Sunday, March 14, 2010

{SuPer CuTe} Ruffly Cardigan!

From this...

To this!!
LoVe It!!! I came across this idea @ Shannon Makes Stuff! Isn't it FaBuLouS??!! It blows me away how talented others are when it comes to re-purposing and re-fashion! So CuTe! I think I'm going to have to give this one a try!

For a complete how-to...go HERE!


Shannon...thanks so much for sharing this FuN idea!





8 comments:

  1. im here just loving your music and just loving, deffinatly makes me happy, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! amazing! Have to make one! HAVE TO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I know of a couple of shirts I can try this on. You always have such cute ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is SO cute! I really need to try this on some of my old shirts laying around

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! I found your site not too long ago and just had to feature/link to this post today! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!