create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, March 19, 2010

Swappin' with { A Little Tipsy!}

Hello There! I am so excited to be here on The Creative Crate today! Stacie is amazingly talented and I am in love with the Rosette rings she just did!


Michelle, from A Little Tipsy here, taking the wheel for the day!



Nope not drunk (what a relief you will not be taking your tour with a drunk driver), I may or may not be a bit clumsy though.

A little about me, I am a SAHM with one crazy two year old boy and a big geek for a husband (don't worry, he calls himself a geek). I love keeping busy and sharing all my projects and adventures whether they be Holiday decor or discovering how to get permanent marker off granite counter tops.

Here are a few of my favorite projects as of late:


I recently did a whole week dedicated to fun baby things I made for my brand new niece. Here are a couple of highlights.


















This last project is technically from last year, but with Easter coming up I thought I would throw it in anyway!Chenille stem Easter flower arrangement




And I just finished this No Sew Burlap Easter Egg Pillow.




Well, I guess that about wraps things up. Thanks to Stacie for swappin' it up and thanks to you for letting me be your tour guide today. Watch your step on the way out and don't forget to come visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!