create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Be" Sign {loVe it!}


I L*O*V*E this!!
I came across this awesome sign @ I Am Momma via: Little Miss Momma! Isn't it great!
I loVe the "Be's" ...and... the way she displayed it! AND...all she used was paint and plywood! My kind of project!
If you would like more info...check out her awesome tutorial HERE!
Cheri...thanks so much for sharing your FaBuLouS project with us!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up my "be" sign! I TOTALLY apperciate it. LOVE your site, too! Honored to be on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love your blog! So so so cute! Amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this just the BEST! I really need to make one already! BTW, saw your quote at the top of the page {love it}, have you watched the video that goes with it??? it is amazing, here is the link just in case you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!