create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, February 18, 2011

Photography Friday- Cropping FuN!

Welcome to Photog Friday!!

Today...I just wanted to show you a quick lil' sample of how I made the SAME photo look so different... simply by cropping.  Check it out:

Original:




Too Fun!
 There are ~however~ goods and bads to cropping.  The good is that you can create these FuN angles that maybe you didn't see at the time you were originally taking the pic.  The bad is that the more you crop your image...the lesser quality your image might become.  So...you have to keep that in mind, but don't let that discourage you...try it out and experiment with it.  It is amazing the different angles and views one image actually can have!  :)

HapPy Picture Taking :)

   Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love all the crops! I'm dying to get outside and take some pictures of my son, and get a new computer (I'm borrowing an antique from my friend) so I can get back to photo editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, very cute photo! I'll have to show it to my senior mom. She'll love your cutie pie as well. I like to use Picnik.com to crop away. It's easy to use which is vital for me and works well with the pictures from my digital camera, as well as the photos from the cell phones. Thanks for the encouragement to keep plugging away at it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newest follower via The Girl Creative!
    Smiles,
    Melanie
    http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!