create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, February 24, 2011

HURRY...this offer will end soon!

Hi All!!! 

 Just wanted to give you a quick heads-up on this FaBuLouS promotion going on only until March 1st.  Sooo... if you've been even thinking about purchasing a canvas...hurry on over to Canvas People and purchase yours at 40% off + free shipping!! {Sweet!}
  I still LOVE mine...and I know you will love yours! 

Hurry...this offer ends in 4 days!!! 



Also...Just for FuN...the first 3 people to leave comments on this post will receive free sidebar advertising on my blog for 1 month!!!  Winners may either advertise their blog, site, or shop!!!  GOOD LUCK!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to advertise on your sidebar!! Pick me:) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to advertise!! Pick me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to advertise on your site.. I love all your ideas... Thanks. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Karen, Suzee, and Natalie!!!! And...because you were so close...I'm adding Just Jaime :) Congratulations Ladies! Please contact me at: { stacie4@q.com }with your info!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!