create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, February 25, 2011

Chalkboard Vinyl Decals-DEAL

Check-out this FuN deal going on now at GroopDealz:



GroopDealz
This super fun chalkboard vinyl will help you get the new year organized!
Perfect for use in the kitchen, closet, storage, or kid's rooms. Very easy to use and works great with ordinary chalk.
Vinyl will stick to any clean surface.
Use a regular chalkboard eraser or a damp paper towel to wipe off.

Head on over to GroopDealz ...and grab this deal while it lasts!  Hmmm...wouldn't these make FuN gifts too?!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I bought 2 sets through your link! I hope that you don't mind, but I reposted my own link on my page....I know that some of my readers might enjoy them, as well! Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait to make herb pots with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Idea! I have been seeing a lot chalkboard inspired decor lately and I love it! Fun blog! Would love it if you stopped by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute. it sure helps a lot to put labels to containers and that's a very chic way of doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smooth and correct article. The use of words is commendable.
    best-chalkboard-erasers

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!