create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, February 28, 2011

Have you heard of Zaycon Foods?!!! Check it out!!

This morning my sis-in-law was telling me about this company called Zaycon Foods...who delivers a semi truckload of product {like cases of beef or chicken} to certain locations for you to pick up, after your online purchase, and on a certain day and time.  She says it is an AWESOME deal...and when you pick it up...it only takes only a few minutes, and for an added bonus... you don't even have to get out of your car.  So I thought I'd check it out and here's what I found:
 
Zaycon Foods is a privately owned company based in the state of Washington. The company was founded in 2009 to bring fresh meats and other products direct to consumers at wholesale prices.
 
Currently, {in my area} they are having a case sale of 40 pounds of chicken {fresh boneless-skinless} for $63.60+tax... which is $1.59/lb. 
 
So if your family eats a {Lott-a} chicken breast...this would be ideal! 
 
Before their chicken event...they were selling ground beef...but now seems to be sold out.  There is a deadline you have to have your order in by...so if you are interested, you have to act quickly.
 
This will be my first time ordering from them...but from word of mouth...I have heard nothing but good things and I'm excited to receive mine!
 
Sooo...if you think you are interested and would like to see if it is offered in your area...or would just like more info...go HERE and  register...and...let them know you were referred  by Stacie Christensen  :)  Thanks!!


 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Im a follower of yours and Zaycon Foods is ran by two really close friends of mine. They will be glad to hear your spreading the word about their company. I purchase all their products, the steaks are my fav. (YUM) You can also become a followers of theirs on facebook as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you live anywhere near a Cash and Carry (I know there's one in Nampa and Boise), they have chicken breasts for 1.57lb so $63.00 for a 40 lb box.

    I live in La Grande, OR and they don't deliver here but I'm sure they drive through here on their way to Caldwell.....

    Just thought I would put it out there if you don't get in on the "chicken event".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to smile when you said that your last name was Christensen as that is one of my family names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great looking necklace can do wonders to any outfit. That’s why women have an overwhelming
    preference for necklaces. However, for maximizing impact, it is important to get your choice
    right. A necklace with the right degree of style and sparkle can give it a look that is many
    times it’s actual worth. Here are three different styles of necklaces that you can consider
    buying to give your image and self-confidence a solid boost.

    https://www.shopsatavenue.com/search/cat/jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!