create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, May 23, 2011

Creative-ly U Project Parade!

Here is a quick peek at a FEW of the many FanTasTiC projects that were linked up over the weekend!!

DIY Ruffled Binkie Clip @ The Copycat Crafter!

 
 Summer Flip Flops @ Ms. Smartie Pants!


Under $100 Bedroom Makeover @ Thrifty Decorating!

 

Vintage Wedding Decor Idea @ Wayward Girls Crafts


Fabric Flower Tutorial @ Being Creative!

DIY Photos on Canvas @ Living Up!


Appetizer Idea: Crab Crackers @ Day In the Life of a Mormon Mommy!


Pop Up Camper Re-do @ KoKoBabies!


Wool Felt Headbands @ Living Craftily Ever After!
Photobucket


Duct Tape Checkerboard @ Jelly Beans-n-Crafty Things!


A "Berry" Fun Gift Idea with Printable Tags @ Today's Fabulous Finds

Baby Dress and MaryJanes @ Holy Craft!




Thanks for linkin' up!!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So many great ideas! The DIY Canvas's are very nicely done. Thanks for featuring my gift idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these roundups! I saw the DIY canvases a couple weeks ago and I'm so tempted (but I'd have to stick to black and white. And figure out if a laser printer can print on tissue paper). And the Mary Janes look totally tempting. I wonder if my baby would keep them on her feet.

    Thanks for featuring WGC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my giant pouf! Looks like I'm in great company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for featuring me. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my checkerboard! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!