create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Creative-ly U Project Parade!

Thanks to ALL of you who participated in last weekends party!! 
I really enjoy looking through each one and seeing all of your hard work and awesome creativity!  You guys are AWESOME!!
Here's a peek at a few that joined the party:
Very CuTe Turquoise Headband @ Made it on Monday!
2011-04-24 012


DIY Burlap Pillow @  Simply Fabulous!


Burlap Flower Wreath @ Ms. Smartie Pants!


DIY Cottage Frame @ Occasionally Crafty!




DIY "Spa Party" Towels @ Holy Craft!


Summer Science Fun @ Thrifty Decorating!


CuTe Spring Jumper @ Spare Time Sanity!


Emergency Purse Kits @ Second Chances by Susan!


"Trust Your Struggle" Mirror @ WhipperBerry!
WB 056 copy




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! They were at hit at our party!

    Thanks again, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you so much for featuring my headband! I love that you have a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much for the feature! It is so exciting to see my blog growing! I absolutely love love love you blog! I am on here constantly! Thanks! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a ton for featuring my jumper! Made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my frame! You're one of the first crafty blogs I started reading, so I love that you have a linky party now! "See" you around soon!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!