create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Creative-ly U Project Parade!

Here's a PEEK at a FEW of the fantastic projects that were linked up to Creative-ly U!

DIY Twin Headboard Bench @ My Repurposed Life!
headboard bench (31)


Puff Quilt Tutorial @ The Olsen Family!


 

DIY Painted Curtains @ Us and Them!
037


DIY Magnet Board @ Being Creative!
 


Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos @ Keepin it Real!


Art activity wall with sliding ladder @ Girl in Air!


Painted Tissue Paper Pom-Poms @ The V Spot!


The 9 B's Necklace Tutorial @ Just Between Friends!



Japanese Skewered Chicken Yakitori @ LDS Craft Project!

 
Large Rose Clip Tutorial @ Making Lemonade!


Vintage Pillowcase to Cafe Apron @ Whoopsie Daisies!
DSCN2911

Thanks for linkin' up!!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Awesome Features!! Thanks so much for including my Art Activity Wall:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my painted pom-poms! You have amazing features this week, especially that art wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Yakitori!! I love the activity wall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! Thanks for the feature of my headboard bench! :) That made me smile!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the feature! I have to clarify that I found the recipe on our best bites, haha, but I used their pic because mine wasn't the best picture! It was delicious though, you have to try it! Thanks again for the feature.

    -Gillian from Keepin it Real

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I made it to this post - sweet!! Thank you so much!

    Megan from Making Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Puff Quilt! All these ladies are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my magnet board! I just can't get enough of that pink!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!