create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Ideas! {CuTe}

It is CraZy to think...but the end of the school year is almost here...and if you are like me...I ALWAYS wait till the last minute to think about what I am going to do for my kids teachers. So...I decided to get on the ball this year...started searching...and came across these VeRy CuTe ideas @ Secrets of a Super Mommy ...and loved them!!

Here...Angela etched the teachers last name in the jars...and then filled with goodies...

...and here...she wrote the teachers name vertically...and had her son write words that describe his teacher next to each letter. { Sooo CuTe}
...and here...she made a FuN movie night gift! Perfect for a busy teacher!!
Aren't those great?!!
For more info on these FuN gifts... and to see other great ideas...go HERE!


Angela...thanks so much for sharing these FaBuLouS ideas!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacie,
    Thanks for the feature!! I added your button. Your blog is so fun. I am adding as a follower!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!