create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, May 20, 2010

Clothespin Chore Chart!

Here is a FuN chore chart idea that I came across @ my kind of crafts {via: Skip to my Lou!} Every morning the clothespins start off on the right side of the clipboard...and when her daughter completes a chore...she moves one to the left side. What a great idea...and SuPer CuTe too!
For more info on this FuN idea...go HERE!
Michelle...thanks so much for sharing!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've never been featured on a blog before! You just made my day!! :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Simple and effective - I love it!!! Going to have to make one to try at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOOO cute!!! Now you have my wheels turnin'! Thanks for sharing!

    :-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I bet it would work with kids names on each clip if it's a family chore chart. My wheels are turnin' too! Thanks

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the chore chart!!!!!


    know to award you with this
    http://denmrkfam.blogspot.com/2010/05/guess-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very fun! Maybe I should make a chore chart for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!