create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, May 14, 2010

{Flirty Aprons} Irregular Apron Sale!!

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to give you a quick heads-up on a {IRREGULAR APRON} SALE that is going on now @ FLIRTY APRONS! This irregular apron scalloped sassy red is only $12.99!!!





{Flirty aprons go through rigorous quality inspection - most flaws are minimal and difficult to notice. Some common irregularities include: restitching, loose seams & pockets, and minor print flaws.}

So if you have a minute...head on over and check it out!! :)

Irregular Apron Sale - $12.99, while supplies last!

Have a GreaT Weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Stacie! I love your blog and immediately became a follower. Someone sent me here because of a tea towel/apron blog swap that I am doing. Come check it out! It will be a blast if you want to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love visiting you, always such fun things. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have this blog that talks about Aprons for sale online.. You can read my blog at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/aprons-for-sale-at-apronpointcom.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!