create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthday Chair! {LoVe it!}

This is the C*U*T*E*S*T chair I have ever seen!!


I came across this idea @ Multi-purpose wings....and my heart skipped a beat! Anj...transformed a regular old chair...into this BeaUtiFuL vintage looking Birthday throne!! Who would have thought something so simple ...could be so stinkin' CuTe?! Not to mention a FuN addition to any Birthday Bash! I am definitely going to be keeping my eye out for those random chairs @ yard sales this summer! Soooo CUTE!
For more info on this chair and other great ideas...go HERE!
Anj...thanks so much for sharing this FuN idea!!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Who wouldn't love their own chair on their birthday!

    mmtncrfts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You are seriously so cute! I'm so glad you liked it! And I feel absolutely honored... to the bottom of my toes, for the kind feature.
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, my heart also skipped a beat right now! This looks soooooo very pretty! :D
    I'm really glad I've found your blog! Nice to meet another crafty gal' out there...it always makes me happy!
    smiles, Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY how fun, I would love tobe featured!! That just made my day!! I also wanted to let you know that if you are ever looking for some more items for a giveaway let me know I would be happy to be part of a giveaway or a blog swap. I am still new to blogging so I am still trying to learn all about giveaways, parties, and blog swaps!! There is soooo much lol!! Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

    P.S. I tried to email you but it wouldnt go through for some reason IDK??

    Smiles,
    Nicole Cooper
    The Two Savvy Sisters
    nicole21cooper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!