create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, April 23, 2010

Swappin' with I {heart} Naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes!!

Hey! I'm Jamielyn from I naptime w/ chocolate sundaes!



I’m so excited to take over Stacie's blog today. She is amazing, and I'm so excited to be here!! There are so many fun projects on here that that I want to try!

I hope you all come check out my blog Iheartnaptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes where you can find:

Fun house decor like this magnet board:







yummy recipes



fun holiday inspiration








Modpodged Ribbon Holder - you won't believe the before shots...



Birthday Party ideas



and our kitchen makeover we just finished! I am LOVING the white cabinets!


Thanks Stacie for having me, I had fun swapping with you! I'd love for all of you to come on by Iheartnaptime and say hello. :)
Also join us Sat-Mon for a weekend wrap up party to show off all YOUR fun projects!


Happy Friday!
Aren't those projects awesome?!! I LoVe what she did to her cabinets in her kitchen makeover!! AweSome!
Thank you Jamielyn for swappin' today!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another fun craft blog to add to my list!!
    What fun ideas Jamielyn has!

    Stacie I awarded you the "You make me happy" award on my blog. Please go to my blog to check it out!
    Thanks,
    Erika
    www.misscraftypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    Happy Friday!
    Jennifer
    http://thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!