create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fabric Wrap Bracelet {So CuTe!}


I LoVe these!! I came across this idea @ Poppy Chic Designs where all she used was a thin bangle bracelet, fabric, and a little button bling!! How fun would these be to make with your kiddos?!! And...VeRy IneXpeNsiVe! LoVe it!!
For more info...and a complete tutorial on how she made these...go HERE!
Poppychic...thanks so much for sharing this FuN idea!!

6 comments:

  1. I love these! Unfortunately, no little girls for me, but I'll have to bookmark it for a "someday", or show my sister :D

    Scraps N' Strings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute blog.....love the colors...Enjoying a Saturday afternoon of blog hopping and all the Easter posts. Hope you will stop by and leave a comment....On Sunday night I will be drawing for
    $100 GOODIE BASKET.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your regular blog button picture isn't showing up! I wanted to add it to my site? Is there another one I can use? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!

    mmtncrfts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacie,
    Check out my blog for some sunshine I sent your way!

    Heather
    http://lulustiles.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-frame.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh great, another craft i'm gonna HAVE to do for my 2 girls and introduce to my 4 sisters. you keep me toooo busy, stacie! ;) LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!