create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, April 19, 2010

{FuN} Fishing!

Fishin' Anyone??
Ohhhh...my kids would LoVe this!

Aren't those fish CuTe?!! :) I came across this idea @ From an Igloo...where Christine saw the idea on Counting Coconuts! She made her own fish... sewed a metal washer to the fish mouth...and hung a magnet on the end of a string! What an awesome idea!! I could see my kids playing with these for HOURS! Wouldn't this make a great Birthday or Christmas gift?!! Soooo FuN!!

For more info on how she made this...go HERE!

Christine...thanks so much for sharing this great idea!!

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Thanks for the link - Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love it! I will have to try that one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea--- I will be attempting this one after finals-- thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! This weekend is opening day for fishing on the lake we live on so the kids would love this.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are seriously awesome!! What a fun gift to give a kid as a birthday present at a party. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! It's going on my "to-do" list! Thanks for the inspiration.
    -Sarah from Create Studio
    www.createstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!