create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, April 26, 2010

{Playroom} Art!

Check out this FuN kids wall art from the fickle pickle! She re-purposed a canvas that she already had! So siMpLe and CuTe! Perfect for a kids room or playroom!

Tip: If you don't want to buy a blank canvas...sometimes you can find old canvas pictures @ the thrift store that you can lightly sand down & re-do for ChEAP!!

For more info on how she made this...go HERE!

Thanks so much to the fickle pickle for sharing this Fun idea!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Stacie,
    I love this idea! I keep meaning to tell you, I rock out everytime I visit! I love all your music! SO FUN! Rock on sista!

    SO, among all the other things I just love about your blog, I did a little shout out about your cute cupboard door picture hangers. I have been so bummed...I haven't found any cupboard doors yet! SHOOT! I did make a different version and made sure everyone knew where my inspiration came from. If you want to see I just posted it a few minutes ago. Thanks for always inspiring me. I love your CREATIVE CRATE!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks so much for the shout out...and the kind words! Would love to see yours if you make some...really a cinch!

    By the way...we have the same name, even the spelling. We SO should be friends :)

    Stacie @ the fiCkLe piCkLe

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! thanks for sharing. i'm gonna have to go check it out and possibly steal that idea :) i have a nice blank wall in the playroom where it wold look perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stac,
    YOu are more than welcome to show off my picture hangers...I would love that!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!