create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, September 23, 2010

{Old Window} Dry Erase Menu Board!

Check out this FuN menu board idea I came across at Not Just Decorating!
Katie bought her window at a Habitat for Humanity ReStore for $5.
LoVe the little hangers she added for her aprons! CUTE!!
For more info on this project...go HERE!
To find a Habitat for Humanity ReStore near you...go HERE!
Katie...thanks so much for sharing this FaBuLouS idea!


5 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. We have at least 10 of these old windows in the barn. I think I will have to use one of them to create a project similar to this! Thanks for sharing!

    Kelli
    xoxo
    loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this project!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    http://oneplusoneequalslove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your blog! I already see a few crafts that I want to do. Thanks for featuring my window!
    Ps- I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am freaking out on how cute this is!!! I have been wanting to make a menu board and I have 3 old windows in my garage begging for me to do something with them! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    Have a great day!
    Jenn from Redberrybarn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love these glass dry erase look. So neat and useful at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!