create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, September 10, 2010

{Creative Readers} FuN ideas!

How FuN is this?!!

Donut Seeds for your little Pre-School{er's} snack time!
CuTE!!

Check out more info and download your free printable @ The Moody Fashionista!
Brandy...thanks so much for sharing!!

********************************************************


Check out this Very CuTe T-shirt refashion @ Ali Dawn's Craft Blog!


I'm really lovin' ruffles right now.
C*U*T*E!!
Ali...thanks so much for sharing!!

2 comments:

  1. Stacie, Thanks so much for featuring my shirt! I love that shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffled tees too...but I never learned to sew! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!