create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, September 10, 2010

Magnet Board Calendar {CuTe!}

How CuTe is this?!!

I came across this FuN magnet calendar @ The Happy Scraps ...and LoVe it! Amy used chipboard for the squares...and cut vinyl numbers out with her Cricut. For Birthdays, she is going to replace the square number with a chipboard circle...and glue a pic of the birthday boy/girl on it. Sooo CuTe!!
For more info on this project....go here!
Amy...thanks so much for sharing this FuN idea!

5 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!! Thank You for featuring me! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really cute. Im so jealous of anyone who has a cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is a wonderful idea! My little guy is just now learning how to read a calendar. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am new to your blog and to the blooging world! I simply love this ides!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Hope you will stop by and follow simple as 1-2-3!

    Kudos to you!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you thru Sassy Sites. This is beautiful. I think I might have try this for myself!

    ~The Life of Me~

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!