create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cookie Dough Pie (Yummm.)

Today when I was browsing blogs...I came across this:




Y*U*M*M*Y!!!

I am a HUGE cookie dough fan..so when I saw this I was in LoVe! :)

I found this on Big Red Kitchen !! You only need 3 ingredients to make this:

  • Chips Ahoy Cookies (original)
  • Cool Whip
  • milk

(optional) chocolate syrup

The instructions look very simple...so I think I can handle this one! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

For the complete recipe and instructions for this yummy pie go here!!

Thanks Robin!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding and sharing this. It'll be perfectly simple to make for their cookie dough loving dad this father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Stacie! I did NOT need to see this... Rich and chocolate are things I love! Must have gained 15 lbs just looking at that scrumptious dessert!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally making this for my hubby for Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacie,
    I'm so thrilled I found your blog, if for this fantastic looking pie recipe alone. I cant wait to read more of your great posts. Hope you don't mind if I stop by from time to time and leave a few comments here and there. Keep the great ideas coming

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!