create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Tied Ribbon} Winners!

 AND THE WINNERS ARE............
{using Random.org}

#40
mel98942 said...
I follow your blog and love it!

and

#87
Amber said...
My favorite is the Grey Flower Headband.
Congratulations to the both of you...and a HUGE thanks to Katie from Tied Ribbon for offering this FuN giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Thank you so much! If you emailed me I must have missed it in my junk mail or something so I am emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so thrilled too!!! You made my day!!!! I havent heard anything either, so let me know what I need to do! THANKS!
    brycegodfrey@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!