create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Sunday, October 3, 2010

{re-purpose} old shutters!

I get sooo excited when I come across {re-purposing} projects! This one is from How Sweet It Is ...and I LoVe it! What a FuN way to display random pics... using old shutters!
CUTE!Check out more info on this FuN project...go HERE!
Whitney...thanks so much for sharing!

9 comments:

  1. thanks! too cute!

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much for the feature!! You have a great blog...I'm your newest follower!! Thanks again! ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable, but I think you are the adorable one. You are hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so great. I'm bookmarking this to do in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and your take on interior décor is exquisite. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I love seeing new ideas for old things! This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love those! I haven't drooled over shutters in a while, now you have me all worked up over them again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you on pinterest and I cannot wait to do this idea for the Christmas Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!