create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, July 6, 2009

Button Bracelets!

O.K. aren't these ADORABLE!!!



Who would have known that something so simple could be so CuTe!! I found this at lillyella where she has posted an awesome tutorial to show you how to make them. Go check it out here!!

I might have to make a few of these with my daughter! Maybe...also a few for Christmas or Birthday gifts!! Anyone know where you can find cute buttons like that??

Thanks lillyella for the great idea!!

HaVe FuN!!

9 comments:

  1. www.papertreyink.com has some great vintage button collections! These are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!! Great find! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, I'm going to have to make some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very cute. Would be a great grandma-granddaughter project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! You have an award over at one of my blogs: http://thejunkboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Love your blog! Stop by mine, I have a blog award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacie. I found your blog a couple of days ago. I had to smile because we have both made several of the same kinds of things. I just started a blog so I don't have a lot of my "projects" up yet but check it out. I'm adding your blog to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! This IS adorable. I would love to make some for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!