create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, September 26, 2011

{DIY} Garage Storage Idea!

Ok...how cool is this {DIY} storage solution idea?!!!

Photo 7: Test the fit

We soooo need to do this!

Install the system in the empty area above the garage door.



Check out The Family Handyman for a complete how-to!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The key here is to choose such pieces of furniture which double up as functional pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen anything like this before! These are the exact custom crates that I need for my home. My garage is so cluttered up right now that it embarrasses me when I open it and my neighbors can see inside. This will solve a ton of problems for me! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!