create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome to the PART-AY!!! Come link-up!


Hi All!!!

I know this a little SHORT notice...but I am excited to announce The.Creative.Crate's:

"creative-ly U" Weekend Link-up Part-ay!!!

WAHOOOO!!!!

I don't know why it took me so long to get this going...but I absolutely LOVE looking at these linky parties...and decided to get one rolling too!

You guys are soooo CREATIVE!!

Here are a few ideas on what to link-up:

*DIY Projects & Ideas
*Sewing Projects
*Photography Tips and Ideas
*Crafty Ideas
*Re-Vamps or Redo's
*Recipe's
*Printables
*Ok...pretty much anything creative you would like to add!

I'm soooo excited to see all of your AWESOME ideas!!
{hmmm...maybe once in a while...I throw in a surprise or two :) }

**Don't forget to link to your specific post...and...if you'd like show some creative love...comment on at least 3 other links around yours! We all love comments :) ** 

Here's the button if you'd like to add it too: 



Let this PART-AY BEGIN!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting this going Stacie! No doubt it will become hugely successful! :) I always enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crafting and love seeing others craft ideas. Thanks for hosting the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Wow people are fast. I didn't even get to post! :( If you would like to see my project here is the link: Oh & be kind- Im new to this blogging thing. :)

    http://1corinthiansfifteenten.blogspot.com/2011/04/our-art-corner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. I will create 200 dofollow blog comments SEO service backlinks

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!