create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fine Art Gallery!

Ok...I thought this was the SWEETEST idea! I came across this @ Just Another Hang Up, where Suzanne made this FuN gallery to display her grandchildrens' art that they mailed to her.

AWWW...Tooo CuTe!
What a beautiful way to display priceless art!


For more info on this fun idea...go HERE!


Suzanne...thanks so much for sharing this CuTe idea!


3 comments:

  1. When I saw this it IMMEDIATELY went on my must do list! I am just trying to figure out the perfect place for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words and this feature. I have to admit it's one of my most favorite projects ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!