create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, January 7, 2010

FREE 8x10 Photo on Canvas!

Check out this FuN deal!
CanvasPeople.com is giving every home a FREE Canvas! Every first time customer receives a $55 coupon that can be applied to a 8x10 canvas or put toward a larger size canvas, creative effects or beautiful frames!

I just ordered mine and it was SuPer easy to do...and I can't wait to see how it turns out!! I did have to pay for shipping/handling...but I saved $55 on the picture!

Sooo...go check it out! I'm not sure how long it will last!

Click box below!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tip! So excited to make mine, how much was shipping about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shipping is 14.95 for mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to receive mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome - thanks for the tip!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, off to check it out!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were just looking into buying one for $70 for our new family picture! This is a lot better! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome, I took advantage of this last time they offered it and I LOVE my canvas. I'm planning to order another one now, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know how long this offer lasts? I couldn't find out on the website. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog just before Christmas and just wanted to tell you I love your ideas! Thanks for sharing this great Canvas find!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!