create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Friday, August 28, 2009

Jewelery Window idea!!

Tammy from Decorating my life...came up with this awesome way to display and organize her jewelery!! I love it!! My necklaces and earrings are scattered everywhere...and when it comes time to find them...I never can. I am going to have to try this!! If you would like more info. on how she made this...go HERE! HaVe FuN!
Tammy...thanks for the great idea!!

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome! i love it!
    -steph
    somewhatsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I must make one!! Thanks! P.S. LOOOOVVVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!