create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More..Last Minute V-Day ideas!


Head on over to Attempting Aloha to make this awesome sign!


Make this CuTe Teachers Valentines gift @ Clean and Scentsible!



Check out these CuTE Vinyl ideas at Daisy Dot Design and Decor!


My daughter and I made these chocolate cupcakes and filled the centers with this YUMMY cream filling: {seriously tastes like the cream center in Hostess Cupcakes}
Creme Filling:
3/4 C. shortening
2/3 C. confectioners' sugar
1 C. marshmallow creme
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Mix well...and insert a longer pastry tip into the center, top of cupcake and fill with a small amount of filling.  Then frost the top with favorite frosting! ENJOY!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice comments Stacie! That creme filling sounds delicious! I wish I found your recipe a few months ago when I was looking for a filling for my daughter's birthday party cupcakes. I am bookmarking this one. You have such a fun site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacie,love your blog....so neat and beautiful. Start following your blog....please check out my blog and do follow me back and leave some comments,thanks. Have a nice day :)
    http://interestingplace1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my P.S. sign! Fun to get the unexpected love. ;)

    Aloha,
    charlie

    p.s. Word verification = no bueno. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!