create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, April 15, 2010

Link up your {Mother's Day} Ideas!

I am lovin' all of the link up parties going on in blogland...and since Mother's Day is just around the corner...I would LoVe to see your awesome ideas! So go ahead...link up any Mothers Day idea...or gift idea you might have!!
This link will be open until Mother's Day...May 9th!
HaVe FuN!!



3 comments:

  1. I don't have a picture, but I love to do Birthday cards for my mom. I do a card for all my siblings and their spouses. I put their addresses on them and my parents return address. I mark the date of their birthday's lightly with a pencil on the back. My mom LOVES this present. She never has to worry about birthday cards for her kids. My sister does the cards for the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the look around here Stacie!! :) I'm lovin the tunes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me over! Love all the Mother's Day ideas...maybe I should send my husband over here to get some gift ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!