create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Mothers Day Project--Mom no peeking :)








So here is what I have been recently working on & what I am going to give my mom and mother-in-law for Mothers Day! This was one of my first sewing projects, so I was pretty happy it even turned out. I really can't believe how fun they were to make, and how cute they turned out! I used a Simplicity pattern #2824, and added a few little fun things to it. I bought the fabric @ Jo-Ann's...love their 40% off coupon! I can't wait to give these to them!




5 comments:

  1. Dang, Stace! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!! Learning to make an apron is on my very long 'To Do' list. Seeing these makes me want to make them sooner rather than later! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your aprons are gorgeous! I am sure that your mom was delighted to get this for mother's day! Great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!